NEurope
Excelle

Tomb Raider Anniversary

Cant belive this hasn't been posted.

Anniversary will be coming in two forms, first as a downloadable content for Legends and then as a proper retail game.

You will be able to buy all the episodes for a total of 2400 points which is about the same as the PS2 version. The manor will be free.

http://corporate.sci.co.uk/Press_Releases/PressReleasesDetail.aspx?Press_Release_ID=249

Had a look at Legend the other day and couldn't see a "Downloadable Content" section that would host the Anniversary content once available. Unless they send out an update to Legend that includes this I'm not sure how the whole thing is going to work.

Plus there's the whole achievement issue, I'd expect 1000 points for Anniversary but the max they could add to legend is 250 i think.

I think because the DLC is in four seperate episodes they can give each episode 250 points = 1000. Hope so anyway. I actually can't wait until september.

Nah it's a max of 250 additional achievements unless it actually is it's own game.

Nah it's a max of 250 additional achievements unless it actually is it's own game.

There not aditional tho. And people would just buy the game in disk form if they missed out on achivements.

But they are, if it is actually Legends you are playing (it says you are playing Legends) but the Anniversary levels then the max would be 250g.

If it lanuched into it's own game and it actually came up as Anniversary then it could be 1000g maybe even 1250g.

But like you said people can just wait for retail.

But they are, if it is actually Legends you are playing (it says you are playing Legends) but the Anniversary levels then the max would be 250g.

If it lanuched into it's own game and it actually came up as Anniversary then it could be 1000g maybe even 1250g.

But like you said people can just wait for retail.

But surely if its getting released in four parts they could have 250 for each? If not then they should make an exception to the rule..

No it's a max of 250g extra for all downloadable content and I don't think they would allow it as it means you can pay £10/20 less for DLC or buy the retail later with full achivements.