NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ShadowV7

Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution.

Ack I knew this was out soon. Forgot it was today. Damn didn't see it in stores anywhere. Tell me how it is once you play more!

I've only played it briefly, but i really like it so far! I would like some help on the controls, hopefully it will go more into them when you play mission mode or something....

I snapped this up yesterday and seeing as I loved the Cube games I knew what to expect. Its a shame alot of characters are missing especially as there are loads in the 4th Cube game. Its still a great little game even if it is a little too easy but then unleashing a Rasengan new gets old.

Review coming up soon ;)

Edit: A lot are missing compared to the 4th, compared to the 2nd which is the only one we got, it's more balanced, no clone characters and some new chars.

Review coming up soon ;)

Edit: A lot are missing compared to the 4th, compared to the 2nd which is the only one we got, it's more balanced, no clone characters and some new chars.

Yeah but im a greedy SOB who loves alot of characters in a game despite using the same one over and over :)

Yeah but im a greedy SOB who loves alot of characters in a game despite using the same one over and over :)

I feel you man, I feel you. Not the using the same character part though :P

Here is the review: http://n-europe.com/review.php?rid=368

Sorry it took so long guys ;)

where does the story end with this one

i'm playing naruto: shippuuden ex 2 with the freeloader it works pretty good and loving the gameplay the story goes till Sasuke

where does the story end with this one

i'm playing naruto: shippuuden ex 2 with the freeloader it works pretty good and loving the gameplay the story goes till Sasuke

It ends just after the 3 way fight with Tsunade, Jiraiya and Orochimaru.

Sign in to follow this