NEurope
Sol_ie

Looking for Link to the Past GBA...

Yo all!

Looking for Link to Past on GBA. Sol does hate eBay, so if anyone wants to off load it lemme know..Payment by Paypal and shipping to Ireland..

Damn drought, can't wait for some Super Paper Mario...

Not more than £7 incl postage to Ireland..Its on the VC afterall, but would like to play in on a handheld..

It's going for about that on ebay...Well, maybe a pound or two more with P&P added on...Might stretch to £9 incl postage..

Hmmm. Just looked, going for about £12 incl postage.

Do you have Ebay? Why dont you get it from there?

Sol hates eBay! Also refers to self in third person..

Will prob have to give it a go. *Sigh*

Also: a little off topic, but is the included 4 swords worth it? Have the GC 4 Swords Adventure thing. T'was allright. Is it worth paying the extra for the GBA version for this extra?

If you can get through the above paragraph, I shall give you a cookie.

i think you can only play the gba version, if you have a link cable and four other friends with a gba and a copy of the game. I have never played it as i have no friends.....

who also own the game. Link to the past is worth the price itself though and is a brilliant game. May i have a cookie now.

I got mine pre-owned for £12 in an independant games store many moons ago, so search your local ones. Or just buy a Wii, and download it from the Shop! :grin:

I think you should be pleasently suprised by Ebay as long as you buy off someone reputable.

You have know need to fear ebay i got my gamecube from it. :D

*gamecube suddenly breaks, even though it's not in use and in a cupboard somewhere*

that probably doesn't help.

Im assuming you have a Wii as you are waiting for Super Paper Mario so why not just get it on the Virtual Console as it would be loads cheaper.

Yo!

Thanks for all the feedback. Do have a Wii, but want to play it on the go - hence looking for the GBA version. Have used eBay before, including for Games, but it's a helluva lot easier getting stuff on here...

Ah, will prob just get it on the VC. Course that means I'll see the other games that are on there. And then I shall have no money for food.

Which means: Sorry Coolness, no cookie for you.

Yo!

Thanks for all the feedback. Do have a Wii, but want to play it on the go - hence looking for the GBA version. Have used eBay before, including for Games, but it's a helluva lot easier getting stuff on here...

Ah, will prob just get it on the VC. Course that means I'll see the other games that are on there. And then I shall have no money for food.

Which means: Sorry Coolness, no cookie for you.

Aww no cookie. Probably for the best i've already eaten to much today. :D