NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
immy

1up yours

http://zdmedia.vo.llnwd.net/o1/Podcasts/051807.mp3

Not only does Shane return from the Square event in Japan, Shoe and Bryan join John and Garnett this week to form the Fearsome Fivesome. And man do they have plenty to cover. Along with hands-on details from Sony's Gamers Day and enough Final Fantasy to fill a convention center, they dig into the Halo 3 beta as well, leading to a discussion of how exclusive online games quickly become. It all wraps up with a suitably epic news segment. Weighing in at over two hours you definitely don't want to miss it, but if you need a little recuperation time afterwards we feel ya'.

Why the advertising for 1up? lol

I agree wuth your sentiment that this podcast is and has been the best gaming podcast out there since i first started listening just over a year ago!

I love ZiffDavis podcasts now. In the last couple of weeks I've been listening to most of the 1up Network.

1up Yours, awesome, EGM Live, average and even GFW Live and I don't even play PC games, its just that Jeff Green and Shawn Elliot are so damn funny.

Why the advertising for 1up? lol

I just want to get some guys on here listening :)

I just want to get some guys on here listening :)

i tried a while back, rather half heartedly, still managed to get a couple friends and that guy and a few others to start listening ^_^

is it wrong to love John Davison? he's just soo right about most things and is pretty funny. i wish he was my uncle . . . lol

I love ZiffDavis podcasts now. In the last couple of weeks I've been listening to most of the 1up Network.

1up Yours, awesome, EGM Live, average and even GFW Live and I don't even play PC games, its just that Jeff Green and Shawn Elliot are so damn funny.

EGM live can be damn good, i mean the shoe vs shane thing a while back about xbox live vs playstation network was a great episode.

i subscribe to all the podcasts i think, i think they have a new sports one up which i won't download cos sports games just tend to bore me.

Sign in to follow this