NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Colin

The Blob - VFX short film

Created this as a University assignment between a group of 6 of us over a timespan of a month or so, from initial brainstorming of our story and storyboards to animating and then editing.

Software used: 3D Studio Max, PFtrack, Combustion, Flash and Premiere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ria1MtV8n5M

Enjoy. :smile:

Cheers for viewing. If anyone else views it, then leaving comments in this thread would be much appreciated.........even if they are negative.

Looks good, the only thing I think it could have some improvement is the movement of that... thing. It could have been a little more natural. But that depends on what you were trying to achieve. And lol at the backward Mario music.

"Keep up the good work!"

Really good, the only thing i could complain about is the shadows, but i reckon they would be hard to pull off anyways.

good work :smile:

Looks good, the only thing I think it could have some improvement is the movement of that... thing. It could have been a little more natural. But that depends on what you were trying to achieve.

Yeh, I agree. Problem was that we pretty much all tackled a sequence of animation each, so it does become inconsistent I feel. I animated the slow motion part of the video.

And lol at the backward Mario music.

Nicely spotted. :smile:

the only thing i could complain about is the shadows, but i reckon they would be hard to pull off anyways.

good work

Someone else in my group did the compositing with the shadows, and I said they were too harsh and defined..........and I think no one could be arsed to correct them. But I agree with what you say.

Thanks for viewing and giving feedback. Helps a lot. :smile:

Sign in to follow this