NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Lego Star Wars Wii

Completely forgot about this. never played the others due to not liking the prequels (or at least 1 and perhaps parts of 2) that much and then the limited availablity of the original trilogy on anything but 360 and PS2 meant I never got it, so delighted to see this turn up...

Does this have some sort of wi-fi play then? The image of the boxart in Official Nintendo Magazine does have a wi-fi logo on it, but I still haven't read anything on this subject.

Does this have some sort of wi-fi play then? The image of the boxart in Official Nintendo Magazine does have a wi-fi logo on it, but I still haven't read anything on this subject.

Leaderboards I think.

What's the deal with delaying this till next week (16th) when it came out today for 360 & PS3?:confused: I was really looking forward to it as well (trading in Cube LSW 1 & 2 for it). Its going to be one hell of a Friday on the 16th!:yay:

yeah does seem odd...I want this so bad...but with Mario and GH in the next 2 weeks really cant afford it...

yeah does seem odd...I want this so bad...but with Mario and GH in the next 2 weeks really cant afford it...

Same problem here. SMG , Dewys and RE:UC are my priorities so this may have to wait till the New Year. Even GH3 may have to wait :shakehead