NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
UziT

Experience with ParcelForce

Right peeps, I have had my Wii despatced by GAME via PracelForce...

Date Time Location Tracking Event

04-05-2007 17:29 Aldershot Depot On route to hub

04-05-2007 15:35 Aldershot Depot Collected from customer

How long now you think it will take to come? Possible tomorrow morning delivery? or I gota wait over the weekend?

Thanks man! ;)

They won't deliver on a saturday I don't think. Just make sure you're in on monday, Parcelforce have a tendency to leave expensive stuff in vulnerable places. They left my DS on the front doorstep for everyone to see :shock:

Tomorrow morning if they deliver on Saturdays,if not next working day.

I orderd my new Hard Drive on Tuesday at 4.30pm,got sent same day and it arrived next day.

Should come tomorrow they do delivery's on Saturday just on reduced hours... it should leave hub early morning...

Right erm, anyone confirm about Saturday deliveries! Thanks man

Thanks Flameboy!

anyone confirm about Saturday deliveries!

They do deliver on Saturdays, I've had more than a few RM parcel deliveries on a Saturday before.

Shock horror!!!!!!

Expected delivery date: 08-05-2007

wtf is this about?

Shock horror!!!!!!

Expected delivery date: 08-05-2007

wtf is this about?

Bank holiday.

Haha, oh shit yeah. Its May Day weekend, you might not get it till Tuesday.

Bank holiday.

oh yea ffs :weep:

Hope of geting it 2morrow gone.....

guys, anyways I can pick up my package? because I cant wait and I'm a git :P

oh yea ffs :weep:

Hope of geting it 2morrow gone.....

guys, anyways I can pick up my package? because I cant wait and I'm a git :P

I don't think they let you...is the depot nearby?

closed they are now.....:cry:

well i rang'em, they go limited delivery on saturday for contract costumers...nice machine lady

04-05-2007 21:29 National Hub Sorted in hub

an Update

you see it's sorted in hub so its ready to go out to you...so if you don't get it first thing in the morning...should be with you tuesday instead...

you see it's sorted in hub so its ready to go out to you...so if you don't get it first thing in the morning...should be with you tuesday instead...

nice one man, i'll up at like 7:00am in the morning just hoping it comes!

also is there National hub in coventry?

I hate parcelforce. I had to pay £10 for next day- pre 9am delivery on some shoes because no one was available to accept delivery any other time, and my sister left the house at 9.15, with no parcel delivered, with no time filled in on the slip when it was pushed through.

Complained and got told 'it was delivered before 9am'. :blank: Apparently I was lying.

arrived at B'ham south Depo, quite confident I will get it, if not see if I can go and pick up the baby! woooo

06:07 nothing as of yet :heh: too early and i canntot sleep so having ago ay Killer 7 on cube :awesome:

arrived at B'ham south Depo, quite confident I will get it, if not see if I can go and pick up the baby! woooo

06:07 nothing as of yet :heh: too early and i canntot sleep so having ago ay Killer 7 on cube :awesome:

Man you must really want the Wii,don't you?

Getting up early in the hope that it comes and watching for updates (exactly what I'd do)

What games you getting with it?

Man you must really want the Wii,don't you?

Getting up early in the hope that it comes and watching for updates (exactly what I'd do)

What games you getting with it?

well guna be disapointed, I phone the b'ham depot up and they go you cant pick it up until we atempt to deliver which I think sucks balls! He said you will have it by Tuesday.

I'm geting bundle thing from GAME, Legend of Zelda! woooooo *cough* and erm Wii Play and the Sonic one, 2Nun Chucks and 2Motes.....

well guna be disapointed, I phone the b'ham depot up and they go you cant pick it up until we atempt to deliver which I think sucks balls! He said you will have it by Tuesday.

I'm geting bundle thing from GAME, Legend of Zelda! woooooo *cough* and erm Wii Play and the Sonic one, 2Nun Chucks and 2Motes.....

Sorry bout that then,sucks.If only you got it for the weekend and bank holiday.I would be desperate for Tuesday

Good bundle you got there aswell,I like all of those games.

Sorry bout that then,sucks.If only you got it for the weekend and bank holiday.I would be desperate for Tuesday

Good bundle you got there aswell,I like all of those games.

Yea well to tell you the truth, I shouldnt complain I'm off from college until Sept I have all the time in the world but still I cant wait!

So my plan until then is to......look at random wii picks online :heh: nah, really I'm guna finish a few games off like New Smash Bros aaaaaand duno lol

I mean New super mario bros, damn i'm tired

Right peeps, I have had my Wii despatced by GAME via PracelForce...

How long now you think it will take to come? Possible tomorrow morning delivery? or I gota wait over the weekend?

Thanks man! ;)

I feel like going to steal it (I had to go there to pick up my Wii, I live in Aldershot. Go me :D) for shits and giggles :P

I feel like going to steal it (I had to go there to pick up my Wii, I live in Aldershot. Go me :D) for shits and giggles :P

well big boss, its in B'ham....BRING IT! :bouncy:

Sign in to follow this