N-Europe

Nintendo announces Japan 2007 release schedule

Excelle

It's getting slightly annoying now, espicially for Europe. I wish NOE wouldn't keep making us 'hang-out' and just tell us what damn games we are and we are not getting this year, then we can just look forward to the games we know are nearly out and anticipate those coming out in the future.

Project Hammer, Disaster, Forever Blue, Wii health are probably the ones we won't see this year.

Mario Galaxy and Brawl (espicially) would make a great christmas.

I don't get why Japan would get Project Hammer instead of us, the game is aimed a western audience and Japan only seem to snatch up non-games rather than the hardcore ones at the moment, I think we'll see it here by the end of the year.

As for Disaster, yeah probably Q1-2, and of course Smash Bros will make it here by the end of the year. It'll be the only Nintendo game this Christmas, barring Mario Galaxy, with mass appeal.

Erm great? I can't really get excited about a list that says that most of these games will be coming out "somtime" this year in another country. You guys should know by now that half of those games will get delayed again. Only thing this list confirms to me is that they haven't just bailed on the development of any of these games.