NEurope
Mikey

Classic controller hate

I still think he is putting his thumbs on the sticks wrongly. But then again, I've never used the classic controller.

Where do you find gamers like this?

Welcome friend, to the land they call...THE INTERNET!

I am getting angrier and angrier with the concept of the classic controller, I feel like it's such a waste. Like, I dunno, I don't even know what to compare it to. Nintendo and the wii are really f*cking me off right now. ARGHAHRWHDS NAG NKN kkbkNHM VBFHDMBkhkbcvs/gc

Ahem. Proceed...

Welcome friend, to the land they call...THE INTERNET!

I am getting angrier and angrier with the concept of the classic controller, I feel like it's such a waste. Like, I dunno, I don't even know what to compare it to. Nintendo and the wii are really f*cking me off right now. ARGHAHRWHDS NAG NKN kkbkNHM VBFHDMBkhkbcvs/gc

Ahem. Proceed...

Because your thumbs touch?

Because your thumbs touch?

Oh no, not that, just the idea of it as a whole. What can it do, that a gc pad(or just wiimote) can't, other than play SNES games better(and wireless I guess)? Not to mention the gc pad opens up the whole avenue of the GC catalogue of games, for just £5 more, or even less!

Oh no, not that, just the idea of it as a whole. What can it do, that a gc pad(or just wiimote) can't, other than play SNES games better(and wireless I guess)? Not to mention the gc pad opens up the whole avenue of the GC catalogue of games, for just £5 more, or even less!

WaveBird is more wireless than the CC. But then, it's more expensive.

I like the classic controller, but just like I don't like the PS2 sticks, the sticks are crap, and are too close together. For 2d games though it's excellent, but I wouldn't play Mario 64 with it.

I totally agree with this guy, the Classic controller could have been made so much better.

And yes I have also always hated the PS1/2/3 controllers.

Also, I don't like the stick on the nunchuck, the Gamecube had a much better stick IMO.

Out of all the controllers I have ever used, the only one's I've really liked are the Wii Remote and the Xbox 360 controllers.

The Gamecube controllers were OK but they felt kinda cheap, especially when you compare them to the 360 controllers.

EDIT: and before anyone accuses me, no I'm not a Microsoft/Xbox fanboy, I only bought a 360 as I was dissapointed with the Wii titles coming out in the next few months. I use Linux and OS X :D

EDIT2: OH! And I forgot to say I think the N64 controller is really cool

I totally agree with this guy, the Classic controller could have been made so much better.

And yes I have also always hated the PS1/2/3 controllers.

Also, I don't like the stick on the nunchuck, the Gamecube had a much better stick IMO.

Out of all the controllers I have ever used, the only one's I've really liked are the Wii Remote and the Xbox 360 controllers.

The Gamecube controllers were OK but they felt kinda cheap, especially when you compare them to the 360 controllers.

EDIT: and before anyone accuses me, no I'm not a Microsoft/Xbox fanboy, I only bought a 360 as I was dissapointed with the Wii titles coming out in the next few months. I use Linux and OS X :D

Each to their own. I loved the GC controllers and the N64 ones before them and the SNES ones before that. I've always felt Nintendo has made the best controllers, they just seem tailor made for my hands. However everyone has different hands!

Still, I think we can all agree that PlayStation ones are pants, they feel so very cheap.

I dont see the point in shelling out £15 for a classic controller. You dont need it and GameCube pads are better anyway.

That doesn't look like advertising at all.

I just got me a Classic controller, and as far as I'm concerned, it's awesome, even for N64 games. And despite having six inch thumbs, my they haven't collided once.