NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Wolf

Metallica

Bad English aside, you listen to Marilyn Manson and Bloc Party, and therefore you're opinion on music is worth less than shit. Have a fantastic day!

I feel as if I must point out that, if you look on my Last.FM, the only Manson song I have on there is that one. Not to mention the fact that I've only just picked up Bloc Party and I'm still trying to decide whether I like them or not.

I also feel as if I must recheck my previous post for bad English, as spelling correctly is one of the things I pride myself in.

To quote The Bard: "Probably the worst pile of horsewank to pass for music". My opinion, don't care if you disagree.

I feel as if I must point out that, if you look on my Last.FM, the only Manson song I have on there is that one. Not to mention the fact that I've only just picked up Bloc Party and I'm still trying to decide whether I like them or not.

I also feel as if I must recheck my previous post for bad English, as spelling correctly is one of the things I pride myself in.

"They're so overrated it's untrue."

Go ahead and try to make any sense of that sentence. Never mind spelling, when your sentencing is as bad as that.

And on checking out your Last FM, I see Blink 182, U2, The Gorillaz, Muse, The Killers and other shite, and as such, you're the last person who should be talking about Metallica being "overrated," as your Last FM reads like a who's who of the most overrated "bands" of all time.

"They're so overrated it's untrue."

Go ahead and try to make any sense of that sentence. Never mind spelling, when your sentencing is as bad as that.

And on checking out your Last FM, I see Blink 182, U2, The Gorillaz, Muse, The Killers and other shite, and as such, you're the last person who should be talking about Metallica being "overrated," as your Last FM reads like a who's who of the most overrated "bands" of all time.

Everyone's aloud their own opinion. Don't make it personal. Haven't you got better things to do than point out spelling mistakes? Not a big issue really. :yay:

Everyone's aloud their own opinion. Don't make it personal. Haven't you got better things to do than point out spelling mistakes? Not a big issue really. :yay:

Since you ask, no, no no, I do not, have anything better to do. And just terrific work there on stating the obvious. Of course everyones got their own opinion, for example, I once met a chav who's opinion it was that you didn't get aids because of sex, but because god hates you, so you can forgive me if I disregard some people's opinions as total bullshit.

Since you ask, no, no no, I do not, have anything better to do. And just terrific work there on stating the obvious. Of course everyones got their own opinion, for example, I once met a chav who's opinion it was that you didn't get aids because of sex, but because god hates you, so you can forgive me if I disregard some people's opinions as total bullshit.

As far as I'm aware, that's just factually untrue. Not his opinion.

Have you never heard the saying "So x it's untrue?"

Good point, we shouldn't express our opinions anymore actually, you're always right, there's no open mature debate. Good night.

As far as I'm aware, that's just factually untrue. Not his opinion.

It's a factual inaccuracy only as far as you're concerned, nevertheless, it's still his opinion. You seem to be missing the fact that what you said about Metallica is a factual inaccuracy as far as I'm concerned ;).

Have you never heard the saying "So x it's untrue?"

No I have not. But then, I'm a sane person. :heh:

The Bard, stop thinking your taste of music is so important and everyone elses is inferior. Everyone has different tastes so let people be for christ sake.

Good point, we shouldn't express our opinions anymore actually, you're always right, there's no open mature debate. Good night.

You can express your opinion as much as you want, as long as it's not founded on bullshit ;).

The Bard, stop thinking your taste of music is so important and everyone elses is inferior. Everyone has different tastes so let people be for christ sake.

Um...No...?

It's a factual inaccuracy only as far as you're concerned, nevertheless, it's still his opinion. You seem to be missing the fact that what you said about Metallica is a factual inaccuracy as far as I'm concerned ;).

Well, you do catch AIDS from having sex, and you don't catch AIDS randomly from God. This is a fact.

If he had said that he thought AIDS was a good thing, this would not be factually incorrect. This would be his opinion.

Just as I said that Metallica are overrated, this is my opinion. If I had said that Metallica don't make music, they make sausage rolls for the elderly, this would be a factual inaccuracy.

Just so you can tell the difference.

You can express your opinion as much as you want, as long as it's not founded on bullshit ;).

[/color]

Your fanboyism is getting a bit ridiculous.

Um...No...?

I've just been reading this thread, and wonder if The Bard has anything better to do than slate everyone in sight :laughing:

Time for everyone to hold hands and sing a happy song. As long as it doesn't fit into Bard's definition of 'not worthy' :D

Yeah. So uh... Metallica. I heard they cut their hair.

LOL nice :D

Well, you do catch AIDS from having sex, and you don't catch AIDS randomly from God. This is a fact.

If he had said that he thought AIDS was a good thing, this would not be factually incorrect. This would be his opinion.

Just as I said that Metallica are overrated, this is my opinion. If I had said that Metallica don't make music, they make sausage rolls for the elderly, this would be a factual inaccuracy.

Just so you can tell the difference.

See if you can follow this: Metallica are not overrated, this is a fact as far as I'm concerned.. ;). And your last statement is really a matter of opinion, depending on what you regard as music. You also can't prove that they don't make sausage rolls for the elderly. I'm tired of this, so let me make it plain: I don't care how much all of you complain, I regard some people as having bullshit opinions, and some people as having inferior music tastes. These things would roughly qualify as my opinions, you can feel free to disregard them as much as you want, but you damn sure can't tell me how to think.

See if you can follow this: Metallica are not overrated, this is a fact as far as I'm concerned.. ;). And your last statement is really a matter of opinion, depending on what you regard as music. You also can't prove that they don't make sausage rolls for the elderly. I'm tired of this, so let me make it plain: I don't care how much all of you complain, I regard some people as having bullshit opinions, and some people as having inferior music tastes. These things would roughly qualify as my opinions, you can feel free to disregard them as much as you want, but you damn sure can't tell me how to think.

Kid, you're making me proud, there!

Sign in to follow this