NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Artbook in AOEIII reveals AOEIV+V!!

Babelfish translation:

The surprise was large for the happy purchasers of the edition collector of Age of Empires III following the reading of a artbook present in the box. Indeed, a visible publicity on one of the pages presents the evolution of the series to us, but also a small outline of episodes IV and V of Age of Empires. Then, simple madness on behalf of the overall guy Studios, or real turning for next the opus of the series?

93developpeurs20051021_172354_0_big.jpg

Oh my god IV is taking the Medal of Honor route and V is going all Halo/Metroidy. Very suprising indeed :shock:

As long as they change the aging old formula of the game, then I'll welcome it with open arms..............but considering the size of the changes from 2>3 then I can't say I'm excited. The demo didn't blow me away at all.

Hopefully Civilization IV can deliver the goods.

Erk... no! No! No!

Only Command and Conquer games are good modern RTS. Its like Rise of Nations, once you got past the Enlightenment age (AoE3 age) it got shit. Super powerful and pointless weapons. There's no balance.

yer, but this game might be different, and might work well... guess we can just wait and see, and pray :D

Then, simple madness on behalf of the overall guy Studios, or real turning for next the opus of the series?

Gotta love Babelfish.

Good news IMHO, I love AoE, too bad I have to wait a few months to upgrade my crappy PC for AoE 3 :(

Erk... no! No! No!

Only Command and Conquer games are good modern RTS. Its like Rise of Nations, once you got past the Enlightenment age (AoE3 age) it got shit. Super powerful and pointless weapons. There's no balance.

Balance, balance, balance! All you go on about! :P

You'll find Jord, that as time progresses - weapons did getmore pwerful.

Sign in to follow this