NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MindFreak

Help! Mac probs!

I hardly class joking as making a flame like comment in every mac thread.

Then again I can see why Jordan's joke for this particular circumstance was appropriate. It would appear every PC topic always gets "buy a mac" before a sensible post is made. Only fair when the rare chance of the tables turned came about said joke was used.

Do you have official Apple stores in Denmark?

At the ones over here, they have a "Genius Bar" where you can take in your troublesome product and they look at it for free.

Then again I can see why Jordan's joke for this particular circumstance was appropriate. It would appear every PC topic always gets "buy a mac" before a sensible post is made. Only fair when the rare chance of the tables turned came about said joke was used.

True, but they're always complaining even when i'm trying to help out before giving them that advice, and I give that advice only when they ask what new computer they should buy. And mostly to provoke lads like him...

Do you have official Apple stores in Denmark?

At the ones over here, they have a "Genius Bar" where you can take in your troublesome product and they look at it for free.

I believe so. They are called Humac. I'll go to one tomorrow, then I shall see, whether it can be fixed or not.

Sign in to follow this