NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Noseblunt

Zelda fangame

497.jpg

An enemy within you... Can you control it or is it too irresistible?

That's up to you!

So we're making The Legend of Zelda Fangame. We have mostly planned the story already, but we need a new graphic artist since our last one quit.

We don't tell much about the game yet but the first public demo is coming out this summer. You can see a graphical example from the banner up there. If you want to help us making a good game with good graphics, contact us in this topic, via PM or in MSN Messenger (sg1osiris[at]gmail.com).

Also, if you can do good midi musics and sound effects for the game, we could use your help.

As a part of our team you would naturally get everything. The beta demo, the beta game, name to the credits...

Thank you.

Not a good idea. You'll get Nintendo kick-ass take-name lawyers on your back the moment you are willing to publish it online - free or not. Don't call it Zelda, do'nt use the original names. Nintendo will sue your ass off if you do'nt closse it down. Really, it happened before.

I might be interested in designing graphics - but I never did it before for a game. i've got my gripes with photoshop and can handle imageready. Actually, the entire creative suite. So If you need someone like that, you can always contact me if you really don't find a soddy bastard. But i'm not sure yet.

Not a good idea. You'll get Nintendo kick-ass take-name lawyers on your back the moment you are willing to publish it online - free or not. Don't call it Zelda, do'nt use the original names. Nintendo will sue your ass off if you do'nt closse it down. Really, it happened before.

Theres loads and loads of Zelda fan-games out there, and most of them have had no problems with Nintendo.

IIRC, the only ones that had Nintendo moaning at them were the 2D OoT, MM and WW fan-games.

That could be true, too. But I like it if people are able to make their own original IP's rather than using Miyamoito's inventions. If they can make a good story, then it will be good no matter what. If it's called Zelda or the Legend of Whatsamajigga - I don't care.

Nintendo only shut down games based on Zelda that are designed to make a profit. As long as this is free to download and play, he'll be fine.

Sign in to follow this