NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Calza

Hidden Revolution Abilitly???

I was just wondering about the Revolutions SD slots and then i was thinking about the DS. SD, DS, SD and then i thought arn't ds cards about the same size as sd cards if so it does does that mean we could be playing DS games on the Revolution.

(Somebetter not prove me wrong)

First off, those top slots = GC Memory cards. There is an SD slot but its at the front of the console.

Secondly, DS cards are not the same as SD cards. SD cards are smaller and run differently. If SD cards were the same size, we would see a lot more DS game copying believe me.

Sorry to douse your spirits, but i doubt this will happen. Unless they release a GameBoy Player style addon.

it would be good if it were true but i thought those slots were there just for extra memory?? but like i said it would be good especially if there were multiple versions of games like harvest moon for example where you could interact between the gba and gc versions.

The revolution will have the power to transcend through time.

this is absolutely right!!!!

We will be able to play Pacman and Space invaders on it!!! YES!!

(while it hums "the girl from ipanema")

what about the touch screen? and microphone? it would't work and would be pointless.

It would be a great idea, and since the majority of the DS games uses the second screen as a map, who cares?

Won't the DS connect with the Revo anyway. It could be like the GBA-GC connection but wirelless, so the DS won't just connect for internet access.

That would be a great feature, if it supported DS and Gba games. It will entice people who don't own those systems to buy them for the Revolution thus making DS and GBA software sell more. I hear so much praise for the castlevania games, and a 3d Final Fantasy 3 is being developed for DS etc. Yet im never gonna buy those games because i never have extra money to put towards a handheld. I would love to play those without buying a nintendo DS or GBA. Im not into handheld gaming to spend hundreds of dollars but if i can play the handheld games on my tv through Revolution i bet i would. When you think of it though Nintendo doesn't even need hardware for this. They can Add Gameboy and Nintendo DS to the virtual console. You buy the games on REV and Play them on the tv.

Sign in to follow this