NEurope
Tailzo

JRPG love!

Persona 3
Any of you know how good Persona 1 and 2 were? I know they were on PS1, but I haven't played them.

I've only played Persona 2, but it was very good, if indeed very challenging, certainly one of the hardest RPGs I've played. It's worth the effort though because the games are very unique and have interesting stories and battle mechanics.

I've e-mail KOEI UK:

Regarding a future PAL release of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

Hello.

I have heard that the pal release for Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3, is set to be released early 2008. Is that correct? Also, will it work on a PAL playstation 3? Hopefully I've asked the right person.

Regards,

Lars A. Haugen

I'll let you know if I get an answer.

I got an answer regarding Persona 3 :

Hi Lars

Persona 3 will be coming to Europe soon. We will be making an announcement about this very soon. So please keep a check on all good gaming sites and there will be more news about it in the coming weeks.

Kind regards

Mikey

Persona 3 should be arriving any day now for me! I seriously can't wait for this beast!

persona3cs2.gif:D

I'm definitely getting Persona 3 when it gets released here. I already have Nocturne, DDS1 and DDS2 and I love the series.

Persona 3 is bloody brilliant. Haven't played an RPG so different and interesting in a fair while. Just top stuff! People must go play now!!

Persona 3 is bloody brilliant. Haven't played an RPG so different and interesting in a fair while. Just top stuff! People must go play now!!

You're playing the US version?

Domster you ever notice that it's not the first time we're playing the same JRPGs at the same time? :P

Hehe! Well when such a good RPG comes out, everyone should play it! :D

Yeah I'm playing the US version Tailzo. I'm trying to chat up Yuko, the track field team leader! :D Just done mid term exams, on May 23rd at mo :)

June 16th now!! Where have you got up to Hellfire?

*hmms* Ohhh Yeah! dada da dowwn dada da dowwn, baby baby

June 16th now!! Where have you got up to Hellfire?

*hmms* Ohhh Yeah! dada da dowwn dada da dowwn, baby baby

Nooo idea, I'm about a wekk after the first exams.

PersonaSausageFest.JPG

Quality :D

That line is awesome I really laughed out loud.

The game is really great the Social Link system and time management is so refreshing. Not to mention hitting on hot anime chicks! Who's with me??

Hehe yeah! I've just hit 30 hours and I am near the end of July. I'm just totally loving this game!

Commence Operation Babe Hunt! :D

God, Junpei said "I pity the foo!"

Mr T quotes! How awesome is that.

Also, I'm totally going to nail Chihiro. At first I was going for Mitsuki cause she's smoking hot, but there haven't been a lot of chances with her. Yuko's been mading some passes though. A Harem would be the perfect solution. Now I have to repair my friendship with Kaz cause I blew him off to go on a date with Chihiro.

Is it normal that I care more about the babes than the fighting? :P

I kind of have Yuko and Chihiro on the go at the moment. Both of them are highly interested in me. Shame I can't unlock some orgy or something! :D

Oh, for anyone who has done the holiday beach section.

Nice little comic on why Aki doesn't take his shirt off! :D

015.gif

I kind of have Yuko and Chihiro on the go at the moment. Both of them are highly interested in me. Shame I can't unlock some orgy or something! :D

Just like me :)

I think I just creamed myself!

"Atlus revealed that a new installment of Persona is in development for PS3, the game will be revealed after Tokyo Game Show is over."