NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Rumor: Action Replay for Wii

I'm not so bothered about freeloader, but I'd like to see an action replay where you can logic search your own codes again, or at least be able to modify existing codes a little bit, I really enjoyed doing that ever since having a game genie on my SNES. $35 though? I hope it isn't more than £20 over here.

Datel are to bring their Action Replay product to the Wii (this will happen sooner or later). An EBGames listing denotes it is to be released on 8/15/07 with a price tag of $34.99. [This date and price is not yet confirmed]

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=14771

datel? You mean the losers who sold me a datel LAN adapter and it doesn't work, no matter what I do? Word of advice: Datel will ruin your Wii...

Why don't you return it to them then? Faults do happen in technology you know ever heard of the Xbox 360?

datel? You mean the losers who sold me a datel LAN adapter and it doesn't work, no matter what I do? Word of advice: Datel will ruin your Wii...

Utter nonsense... I've been using Datel's freeloader for years without an issue. I used it on my GC and Wii.

OK, it DOES work, there is just something I am not doing right. Oh yeah, and their manuals could've been written by chimps they are so brief.

OK, it DOES work, there is just something I am not doing right. Oh yeah, and their manuals could've been written by chimps they are so brief.

Customer service.

You may hate me, but i have never stopped loving you, tellyn888. That is the truth!

To be honest you're not much of a problem at the moment, it's just the random thread making.

Sign in to follow this