NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Wanted: Lost Season One DVD (R1)

I admit I was a bit puzzled about whether to place this here or in the Import board, although thats meant to be import gaming. I dunno, I'll think about it.

Anyway I want Lost Season One on DVD (R1, the whole R2-2 part thing is rubbish) and I want it for around £30ish and to be delivered before Saturday. PlayUSA are out of stock, movietyme would take too long and cd-wow and 101cd don't have it and thats all I can think of. Cheers.

I ordered mine from Movietyme and it got here within a few days of shipping. I'd go for them tbh.

So is the EU Region 2 release of Season 1 being split into two boxsets then, while the Region 1 version contains the whole lot?

That's a bit stupid IMO, but I suppose they're just trying to rake in as much cash as they can from it.

Edit - I just checked out that Movietyme site, and I'm going to order it from there aswell. For £29.99 delivered, I can't complain considering the RRP of the Region 2 Part 1 boxset is £34.99.............. :smile:

That Movietyme site is awesome. There's a big discussion about it in the import boards I think.

Yeah I pre-ordered Lost and Veronica Mars from there, Lost came prior to release date and VM the day after it was released in America.

Anyway found it for £25 off ebay, recorded delivery so all is sorted. Thanks guys.

Sign in to follow this