N-Europe

Do you agree with nintendo?

Kakarot

Do you Like the Controller?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Like the Controller?

• Yes
    • No

I personally like it but Nintendo has to show more of it like game demos. It also has to garner and keep third-party support during it's lifespan because otherwise everyone will be buying the other consoles if third-parties won't release their games on it. Third party support is the most important thing.

They'll also need to advertise this a lot so more people will know about it and it's revolutionary features. I think this is the second most important thing that has to be done.

It also mustn't be too inferior graphically compared to PS3 and XBOX360 because a lot of people base their decisions on that.

Basically I agree mostly with KingofHyrule's post.

Well most of us can agree that the premise is good - But at the end of the day we need some freaking epic, brilliant games to go with this - no gimmicky crap.

I hope "Mario 128" can hold the same impression it did to me when I played Super Mario Bros and Mario 64 for the first time. I hope Revo' Zelda will update Zelda PROPERLY - and I hope Nintendo don't half-arse the possible new Kid Icaris game and new IP.

I want that Nintendo magic to return that was missing with the Cube.

I have high hopes for Nintendo this time, I liked the GC, but it was too much of the same; looking at Xbox and PS2. now you have something totally different! but still the same!!

What I mean is, what you get with Xbox360 and PS3, you will get with the REVO but you also get the new controller function (is there an official name for this?) which is absolutely amazing!

They get everything that exists plus big extras in one small affordable package, awesome Nintendo, I <3 you :D

And I heard lots of people say the remote might be pretty uncomfortable. I think it is not. I love holding the remote when watching television and even as I am typing this, I am holding the remote for my Stereo player.

This is going to be very nice.

when have nintendo ever made an uncomfortable controller (hell even the nes is ok due to the d-pad and only 2 buttons)

and shyguy is spot on, people are talking about how this will effect games, not so much how the games will look (although some still won't buy it if they are 'inferior'