NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
That Guy

Samsung TV issue

I've just bought a Samsung HDTV the 23" one, LE23R7, and I've had for a week now and it's a really nice looking tv, but I've had a problem with it, where it'll change the source (component, scart1, scart2) randomly. It's happened when I've play Wii Tennis, when I've played a 360 game, and when I've watched a DVD on my 360.

Anyone got any ideas why this would be happening? Or am I going to have to get onto Samsung about it?

I've got the 26" version, and this has never happened to me.

Are you putting the remote anywhere that something is pressing down the button 'Source'

Or is there anything pressing against the side of the tv, where the buttons are on the side, for volume etc. The one at the top is the source button. See if either of those two. If not then you gotta contact Samsung probably.

Likely I will have to, it's not the remote. The source actually changes backwards, which is weird.

Could be the stuff you've got plugged into the scart slots auto switching the input? Is there any regularity to what its changing it to?

I'd send that back if I was you. But then again when something isn't perfect, then I take things back.

Sign in to follow this