NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dan_Dare

Battlestar Galactica. *SPOILARZ!*

Yes quite a good filler, especially how they lit some light on Adama.

I also keep thinking that they are filler episodes but then I remind myself that most other shows consist entirely of episodes like that. We really have come to expect high standards.

yeah we have. It's less filler, and more pure character between major plot episodes. I think it's a formula that works well. Episodes like Pegasus wouldn't have been as good without sufficient background and build up IMO

What happened with the infected Cylons in last weeks episode, I fell asleep and missed the end.

Latest episode anyone?

The Cheif is fast becoming my favourite character. Except Adama, of course. I wish they'd hurry up with Baltar's trial though.

What happened with the infected Cylons in last weeks episode, I fell asleep and missed the end.

Sorry but I don't recall any infected Cylons in any recent episodes. Which episode was that?

Latest episode anyone?

The Cheif is fast becoming my favourite character. Except Adama, of course. I wish they'd hurry up with Baltar's trial though.

Yeah, I found the Chief to be an interesting character from the start. Great that they give him a more prominent role. And yes it's about time we see Baltar's trial but I fear that it will be during one of the final episodes of this season.

Probably true. It's set to be the major drama of the season finale- possibly alongside some serious cylon action. It's been something like two months BGS time since they turned up and it'd be cool to see how they react to the chase resuming.

Helo suffocated them all. He saw the plan as attempted genocide and stopped it from going ahead.

Excellent episode. Up there with 33. It's a shame to see Kara go. But i'm sure the season will end with her turning up on Galactica as a Cylon.

And in the end scene, Adama once again proves he's the best character in the series.

Excellent episode. Up there with 33. It's a shame to see Kara go. But i'm sure the season will end with her turning up on Galactica as a Cylon.

And in the end scene, Adama once again proves he's the best character in the series.

Indeed a brilliant episode. Kara now (almost) definitely is one of the final five. I wonder what they do with her though as it seems that she wants to quit the show. Guest appearance?

The ending with Adama was great. I sit there watching and think: what he's not going to smash it, I'd most certainly do. Next moment: bam!

Also I can't wait for next weeks episodes. I'm very eager to see the trial of Baltar.

It would be really odd if Starbuck died in those circumstances without something big being revealed about her, but I don't think she's one of the final five. It's probably going to be Dualla or Gaeta.

You know when Wile E. Coyote's eyes shoot out on stalks and his mouth is really wide open? That's what I looked like after watching the season finale.

I just had a massive cartoon grin on my face.

so..ehh...final 4 of the five eh? liiiiitle confused by that to be quite honest. Never thought I'd see the day bob dylan cover versions were used as major plot devices in a sci fi show.

You know when Wile E. Coyote's eyes shoot out on stalks and his mouth is really wide open? That's what I looked like after watching the season finale.

What on Sunday was Season Finale? Haven't watched the last episode yet but good to know, so I won't be waiting for the next ep.

Anyways I only realized today that I actually didn't miss Starbuck at all.

She became very annoying during the last season actually.

Sign in to follow this