N-Europe

PDA's a dying species?

sagat

Anyone have a Palm handheld? I have always been an avid Palm buyer (right from the M130 to my current TX) I bought my TX 3 months ago and it is now gathering little dust. Luckily i am selling it on ebay. I have lost faith in Palm as they seem to have stopped all support for handheld production rather focussing on the phones instead. The TX is a great machine but it probably will be the last Palm handheld. I will turn my attention to smartphones and the like instead:)

Anyone have a Palm handheld? I have always been an avid Palm buyer (right from the M130 to my current TX) I bought my TX 3 months ago and it is now gathering little dust. Luckily i am selling it on ebay. I have lost faith in Palm as they seem to have stopped all support for handheld production rather focussing on the phones instead. The TX is a great machine but it probably will be the last Palm handheld. I will turn my attention to smartphones and the like instead:)

I wouldn't say that, specially with iPhone launching soon.

PDA's without a HTML web browser are worthless in my eyes, there's nothing you can do with them, except maybe play a game, but hell get a DS or gameboy. The iPhone is more interesting for those reasons but the typing looks and feels awkward, according to some people who have tried it.