NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Case Closed

My bro has one of the manga.

....That's all i thoguh of to say and was pretty pointless, but oh well.

Thought of something: It wont come out over here.

I think that looks quite good. Reminded me of Blue Dragon, the graphical style of it.

Nice find stock-kid though like Kurt said, I doubt itll come out over here. Though with us lapping up Phoenix Wright and such, you never know eh? The graphics do look a bit on the wick side but it could and should be a decent enough game. If nothing else, it should appeal to the odd Japanese gamer.

oh i've watched that before, thought it was pretty good but then they stopped airing it, i think it was in adult swim... can't remember.

Well...

The game really is called Case Closed ? That would mean that it gets released in the USA too (maybe interesting if it gets released there too; I mean if it gets released only in Japan: I don't believe that many European speak Japanese and that game will require reading text if I am not wrong)?

I mean in Japan it should be called different...

It seems alright but it seems like they might have been able to pull this off on the DS aswell as is. But it will probably prove to be one of those over looked games that turn out to be brilliant but you can't find it once you find out how great it is.

Well...

The game really is called Case Closed ? That would mean that it gets released in the USA too (maybe interesting if it gets released there too; I mean if it gets released only in Japan: I don't believe that many European speak Japanese and that game will require reading text if I am not wrong)?

I mean in Japan it should be called different...

well i think that in japan it was called "detective conan" or something along those lines, so yeah if it is called case closed then it MIGHT come out in the US.

It should be "Meitantei Conan". Tantei means detective and Mei could mean famous/great or something - of course in the correct Japanese symbols...

I am not that sure about the meaning of mei completely but it should not be that wrong...

Sign in to follow this