NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tellyn

Microsoft's answer to the handheld war?

The iPod can play games. I've not seen anyone who cares about either, it must be like mobile phone games. Crap.

i think it's the perfect time for microsoft to enter.Sony are doing bad and lets face it the ds is aiming at a different market.they need a to create a dedicated one without the umd crap.The psp was too expensive in all fairness

i think it's the perfect time for microsoft to enter.Sony are doing bad and lets face it the ds is aiming at a different market.they need a to create a dedicated one without the umd crap.The psp was too expensive in all fairness

Price wasn't the problem... most people could afford it, the problem was that there wasn't enough blockbuster titles.

As for the zune, I think my brothers getting one (as an mp3 player).

I woudnt mind getting a zune. I want an mp3 player, if theres the added bonus of games then thats great.

I dont see this competing with the ds and psp though, unless they bring out Halo on it or something.

Well I suppose as a souped up gigabeat s30, the zune needs to give people some reason to buy it. Other than to be presented with this screen:

298351309_d814a2bd7e.jpg

Price wasn't the problem... most people could afford it, the problem was that there wasn't enough blockbuster titles.

As for the zune, I think my brothers getting one (as an mp3 player).

i believe the price to be the major factor.there are a lot of people that want it that i know but think it is far too much for a handheld regardless of graphics and the lack of games just adds to it

Well I suppose as a souped up gigabeat s30, the zune needs to give people some reason to buy it. Other than to be presented with this screen:

298351309_d814a2bd7e.jpg

Am I right to be seeing what I think I see?

Hey why does it censor *****'s username?

Ten

10?

Interesting...

I think it has a way to stop people referring to the ten character limit, to get there posts up to said limit?!

I noticed that in the mario kart thread. What you said about the ten chatacer limit sounds quite trur. I didnt think of that.

Often the subject of conversation yes ***** is censored. Ever since a few months ago I have become a subject of Taboo. But I think Ten 10 might work.....

Which it does

Sign in to follow this