N-Europe

E3 now called E for All.

Dante

I don't care as long as they have booth "Babes for All" too.

Still it seems to me they are just killing E3 slowly and painfully.

the "expo was too big" is a mouthful, just invest less into it, I didn't see EA getting that big space in E3 and it still leads software sales. I don't know what the real reasons were though, but it would be better left as is (or was).

Besides... it was even good for tourism, with so many guys coming abroad. I was pretty good for business, now it may not worth it.

I don't care as long as they have booth "Babes for All" too.

Still it seems to me they are just killing E3 slowly and painfully.

the "expo was too big" is a mouthful, just invest less into it, I didn't see EA getting that big space in E3 and it still leads software sales. I don't know what the real reasons were though, but it would be better left as is (or was).

Besides... it was even good for tourism, with so many guys coming abroad. I was pretty good for business, now it may not worth it.

They thought they were spending more than they got back specifically from it.

A babes conference would perform considerably better than the actual games conference. Expect to have a variety of females, from short to very tall, thin, meatier, petite, voluptuous, man chest, soccer ball chest, high voice, seductive voice, elegant clothing, revealing clothing, birthday suit, long hair short hair, white skin, coloured skin (as in brown or even having body art), you get the idea.