NEurope
Ant-Shimmin

When is Gamestation next getting Wii stock?

Hey guys, I just ordered my Nintendo Wii from Gamestation on the 27th December, however I'm just wondering when I can expect it, their pre orders before christmas have all been filled and they couldn't give a definate date of shipment...

Does anyone have any inside knowledge?

Much appreciated...

Antony

*ORACLE OF GAMESTATION SPEAKS*

I hear you brother, but AFAIK it's not just Gamestation at fault. In my store we were told we'd be getting a delivery of Wii units at the end of last week, so were taking orders but thankfully telling customers that it wasn't guaranteed, just that they had a good chance of getting a machine from the delivery (we only had about 10 pre-orders left to fulfil by Xmas Eve). So far, no delivery. And I believe the manager hasn't been told when the machines will be coming in, just that we are getting a delivery "soon". We're a bit pissed off, but people are still panic buying (why when Xmas has passed???) and paying for £420 bundles at the GAME over the road.

/ORACLE

On a related note - anyone else know of their local GAME store doing this sort of thing? Even pre-order customers who got a machine for launch were being forced to take "bundles", the cheapest being £420 (with of course no discount in there - it was all shelf price stuff added up to the value of £420 which is outrageous). A friend's girlfriend argued with the staff for over 30 minutes before they let her buy the machine she'd pre-ordered in September for £179.99 and leave the store with just that.

However, so as to show that I'm not just stirring up hate against the competition - I pre-ordered a Wii component cable from GAME's website this morning and by the time I got home from work it had been despatched. I understand I just got lucky as my friend who works in another GAME in town has been waiting weeks for his and got his despatched today too, but nonetheless I am very happy with their online service right now - a shame Gamestation's website is absolutely dire.

Yeah before xmas my local game store put the price of nunchucks up to £17.99 and wiimotes up to £32.99 and the manager basically said '' if you don't like it try e-bay '' i got em normal price at my local Gamestation. I agree about the website though!!

Still on the prowl. Shame where I am from the place is so backwater that it doesnt get enough stock.

Still on the prowl. Shame where I am from the place is so backwater that it doesnt get enough stock.

dude, argos have them in argos "extra" store, go through their phone system/online search to se which ones have them, there is a big chance of getting one.

if i can pick up one tomorrow as well as my reserved one, ill put it up here for same price.

ill let you know.

dude, argos have them in argos "extra" store, go through their phone system/online search to se which ones have them, there is a big chance of getting one.

if i can pick up one tomorrow as well as my reserved one, ill put it up here for same price.

ill let you know.

amg I woud love you to bits! Pm me when if you do :)

*i tried to do the extra thing but on the wii page it says "This item cannot be reserved for store pick up

Delivery not available via internet on this item"*

amg I woud love you to bits! Pm me when if you do :)

*i tried to do the extra thing but on the wii page it says "This item cannot be reserved for store pick up

Delivery not available via internet on this item"*

dude, just got back, they have none in store, all sold out to reserves, woolworths have some at 11.30 or so, check in store or visit online.

Lol I just rang my local gamestation:

"No idea, nope, dont know when"

*tuts*:horse:

Also woolies was sold out by 11:55, your post was at 12 XD

people looking or nunchuks should find them at woolworths, same with the wiimotes and wiiplay. just got 2 wiimore and a wiiplay pack and 3 nunchuks.

spent over 300 today.