Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Game of the Year

That Guy

Do you mean shit year as in, you didn't play anything? Or as in nothing came out. Cus 2006 was quality for games. Unless you only owned a Gamecube.

Bit of both!

I got a 360 (well not really mine, but am looking after it for a friend while he works in Austria) in December but that was only with NHL 07, which isn't anything special! I know there's the likes of Gears of War, Viva Pinata, etc, however I couldn't really afford any games and to be honest I wanted something new (my enthusiasm for gaming has been waning for the past couple for years)!

Thats why I wanted a Wii so much, it offered that something new and as such Twilight Princess is getting my number 1 spot, shortly followed by Wii Sports and then Mario Smash Football!

Maybe once I get myself a job (just spent a load of money I don't have cause I need fucking glasses) I'll look into those 360 games, but until then I'm sticking with my Wii!

Although Twilight Princess is setting itself up to dislodge DKC III as my fave game ever, seeing as Ive only had limited time with it so far and havent completed it like last year... my votes gonna go to Animal Crossing: Wild World. That pretty much single handedly kept me gaming until the Wii came out. : peace: Actually, if you wanna get technical over this, I didnt complete Animal Crossing last year either but Ive played it enough warrant it getting my vote.

Metroid Hunters promised to be such a decent game from the Demo, but failed rather spectacularly to deliver.