NEurope
Stocka

Cube games left you intend to buy before REV(56K no!)

I have quite a long list, since I include old games that I haven't tried yet.

(rated * to ***** for interest)

- **** Baten Kaitos 2

- ***** Battalion Wars

- **** Chibi Robo

- *** Custom Robo

- **** Dancing Stage Mario Mix

- ** Donkey Konga 2

- ***** Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

- *** Gun

- **** Hulk: Ultimate Destruction

- ***** Legend of Zelda (The): Twilight Princess

- *** Mario Smash Football

- *** Need for Speed Most Wanted

- *** Odama

- ** P.N.03

- **** Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness

- **** Prince of Persia: The Twin Thrones

- *** Shadow the Hedgehog

- *** Spartan: Total Warrior

- **** The Movies

- *** True Crime 2: New York

- ***** WWE Day of Reckoning 2

- *** X-Men Legends 2

-True Crime: Streets Of NYC

-Mario Smash Football

-Zelda: TTP

Thats it! It's a sad time for me!

Just seen someone wrote they would get Pikmin 2 when its cheap. I have been after this for ages now and I have yet to find it cheap. Its like its one of those games that never drops in price.

Zelda,Fire Emblem,Batallion Wars, Geist,Mario Tennis, Paper Mario 2, Pikmin2.Baten Kaitos, Baten Kaitos 2, VJ2,VJ wtvr,Billy Hatcher and Beyond Good & Evil.Probably some more if I find a bargain.

I can get Fire Emblem next week. Geist I can get this week (will have to test it first tho)

If that Kirby game is still getting a release then I'll get that. Maybe Pokemon XD whats it called.

Baten Kaitos 2. 0_0 Ultimate spiderman looked really cool and interesting so maybe that.

n_n Zelda of course. Battalionwars.

0_0 so many games to buy n_n

Just seen someone wrote they would get Pikmin 2 when its cheap. I have been after this for ages now and I have yet to find it cheap. Its like its one of those games that never drops in price.

I've still yet to play the original Pikmin! I've always wanted to but never got round to it, I will definately get them both sometime I see them cheap and feel the time is right. By the time Revolution is out a lot of Cube games will be much cheaper and I can play them on my REV :smile:

0_0 so many games to buy n_n

Not really, theres less games I want on Cube then any of my other consoles I intend to buy games for(DS,360,PC)

http://www.play.com not http://www.gameplay.com. play has free delivery :grin: Its £30 I think.

Despite play.com being great with free delivery and all, I prefer to use Gameplay for pre orders, especially on big games like Zelda as its worth that extra 99p to get it the day before release(thursday)