NEurope
Tellyn

N-Europe Flash Wii Games Team

Geeus I didnt even realise bout this. This will be AWESOME!

I think I could probably help with game ideas, storyline and characters but no flash experience here either Im afraid.

I'm up for some 2d design if you want me. I've never used flash in my life, so i wouldn't be up for helping there.

Also, does anyone really expect this idea to take off.:indeed:

Posted from Opera, ey? .us

No one said they expected it to, but don't shoot it down so early.

Yes, I did post that from Opera.

I think it's a bit unfair, what's wrong with someone being negative about someone else's idea?

So what if Dabookerman used harsh sarcasm? It was pretty funny. :hehe:

It's funny now and again but not forever!

A bit unfair, but I'm sick of all these negative vibes he gives off in every goddamn thread he posts in here.

This thread is trying to promote something good, team work in essence. I want to see a lot more team work and a lot less unfriendly posts.

Back on topic.

Keep it going!best admin ever, couldn't agree more, whilst this project may or may not take off it doesn't need people knocking it down before it's even been given a chance.

I see what your getting at but a bit of good humoured sarcasm and negativity keeps the balance. This forum is rather serious, with interjected humour coming from really mild rebellion and the over reactions that follow.

Not a attack on you btw, you are an excellent mod.

Also, does anyone really expect this idea to take off.:indeed:

Posted from Opera, ey? .us

Don't agree look at Solitanze and Nintendork they make comments that could be deemed rebellious and whilst people do argue with them, it doesn't see them getting banned from threads (Solitanze's Zelda ban withstanding, he did didn't he?!)

And yeah give it a chance to see if this will work...