NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
drahkon

Straps getting exchanged

According to gamona.de (sry it is a german source...but I ensure you that it's right what I'm about to post ;) and sry I can't give you an exact URL because I'm not allowed to...I don't have 15 posts yet. ) Nintendo will exchange the straps used at the Wiimote. There have been reports from Japan and the US that torn straps made the Wiimote fly into miscellaneous stuff.

But it's not clear when and how the product recall will take place.

Can you confirm torn straps? I can't. But what I have to say is that the straps aren't really tight. They get loose (loosely? i don't know xD) very fast.

Ok...I just saw that there is a thread...SRY but I hadn't seen it before I wrote this :(

I'm sure the mods are capable of doing their jobs, there is no need for you to minimod and spam up the boards, whilst bumping old threads. I see you seem to be doing it in a number of threads. I realise I have in effect done what I just criticised you for, but just this once, because I hate you.

If you find any mistakes in one of my posts, then tell me. Seriously. I want to improve my English.

Don't type SRY for sorry

Sign in to follow this