NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Shop/Browser Hack Already?

Came across this on Gamewinners's forums;

Enjoy and discuss.

EDIT:This could be made into a general wii hacking thread actually, as I'm sure it's something on everyone's minds. Personally, I look forward to someone cracking the encryption on the Wii saves so that you can edit them like emulator save states if possible, I miss the days of N64 action replay :(

Which firmware update when? I checked for updates at 2am this morning and there was nothing...

Does anyone know why we're waiting for opera if a browser is built in (although you can't browse it)? There's no need to release it after june 2007, Nintendo, we'de like it free. Yes, because we bought your first Wii's wich will probably sink in price next year before June.

Yes, I'm talking to you Reggie.

While we're on the subject of hacks...

http://wiihacks.blogspot.com/

Discovered that page by accident, bookmarked it. :) I don't plan to mess around with the innards of my Wii, but it's interesting to see what the homebrew coders are coming up with.

They even have programs to let you transfer Miis to your PC and download them from websites, which is damn cool.

Does anyone know why we're waiting for opera if a browser is built in (although you can't browse it)? There's no need to release it after june 2007, Nintendo, we'de like it free. Yes, because we bought your first Wii's wich will probably sink in price next year before June.

Yes, I'm talking to you Reggie.

The oepra browser comes out for free on the 23rd....

Sign in to follow this