NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
badboyace84

for people wanting a cradle

now that is pretty cool. Thanks for this, like Jordan I'd definitely get one if they were in stock.

Sendit.com have them from tomorrow apparently.

Its a decent Wii carrying bag I looking for at the moment. Dont like the idea of £30 for the official one (I admit I have only checked with Gamestation yet, and they have none)

I'll buy it since in the Wii manual it says not to use Ni-Cd nor Ni-Mh rechargeable batteries. ALready had to change my batteries once and they halfway done. Well, 40 hours of pointer use, + VC + Mii does that.

I'll buy it since in the Wii manual it says not to use Ni-Cd nor Ni-Mh rechargeable batteries. ALready had to change my batteries once and they halfway done. Well, 40 hours of pointer use, + VC + Mii does that.

I think all nintendo products say something like that. To use Alkaline only batteries. I think some rechargeable ones won't harm your Wiimote. But don't hold me responsible if your Wiimote blows up.:p

Also, those rechargeable batteries on that site are probably Ni-Cd or Ni-Mh, so you're down to the same deal.

I'm getting a pair of good and big standard rechargeable AA's.

Sign in to follow this