NEurope
Dante

Mercury Meltdown Revolution

I bought this one today, and I really do like it. Controls are really fluid and intuitive, and you really do feel like you were controlling heavy blob of mercury. Controlling camera could be easier, but it has only few times been real problem.

Graphically, Mercury Meltdown Revolution is pretty bad, and it is obvious that cellshading has been hastily slapped on game just for sake of it. Level design is truly superb, but I don't really like the fact that difficulty is all over the place. Some levels are laughably easy, and some are insanely hard. Still, game has been satisfying experience so far.

Played this game on the PSP recently and found it to be surprisingly fun. Might pick up this game if/when I see it for a tenner or less.

Got my copy a couple of days ago and am only on the second lab, but I've got to say I love it. Really brings back memories of Marble Madness for me.

Is there anyone who has got both the psp and Wii version of this game, which one controls the best?

Just ordered this from play but it's out of stock, they have it for £17.99

Just thought I'd let people that are on the fence about this game know, I was a bit put off by the initial price tag but for £18 I'm laughing all the way to the bank. Lets just hope they get it back in stock soon.

Just ordered this from play but it's out of stock, they have it for £17.99

Just thought I'd let people that are on the fence about this game know, I was a bit put off by the initial price tag but for £18 I'm laughing all the way to the bank. Lets just hope they get it back in stock soon.

They put it back to £29.99 by the time I got home :angry::weep:

They put it back to £29.99 by the time I got home :angry::weep:

Shit :( Sorry mate, it must of been a mistake or something. I hope my order don't get canceled.

Eighteen quid is good, I'd say it was worth full price though.

Not that I paid for my copy.

I got this relatively cheaply and I'm absolutely loving it! Probably the best puzzle game I've played in a while. Really steep learning curve though!

Anyone else crazy about the Mercury?

I've too found this game really cheap yesterday, and while I hesitated (Archer Maclean's Mercury was a not-too-bad puzzler on PSP, but felt more like a downloadable demo then enything else), I decided to go wild and get it anyway.

And boy, I wasn't disappointed! This game really is great! It's without any doubt the second game I've played that's ported from another console and plays better on Wii (the first being, ofcourse RE4). It truely feels magical (as it was intended to begin with: with motion controls), it looks great and the overall presentation is top-notch! It's not setting a new standard or anything, but it's way better than I thought.

And navigating mercury is just so damn funny! There just isn't enough mercury in games these days...

I've too found this game really cheap yesterday, and while I hesitated (Archer Maclean's Mercury was a not-too-bad puzzler on PSP, but felt more like a downloadable demo then enything else), I decided to go wild and get it anyway.

And boy, I wasn't disappointed! This game really is great! It's without any doubt the second game I've played that's ported from another console and plays better on Wii (the first being, ofcourse RE4). It truely feels magical (as it was intended to begin with: with motion controls), it looks great and the overall presentation is top-notch! It's not setting a new standard or anything, but it's way better than I thought.

And navigating mercury is just so damn funny! There just isn't enough mercury in games these days...

Really liking this game, but after unlocking the Aero Lab it's just become super Tough. I prefer to use the Classic Controller.

I'm loving the game. My friend has lent it to me. Having played the PSP and Wii version, the Wii version definately has better controls.