NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hamish

Wii on the Gadget Show

The Wii was featured on Five's Gadget Show yesterday (11th December). Two of the presenters were showing off their Christmas gadget of choice to 3 technophobes. One chose the Wii, and another chose a Blue Ray Disc Player. The Wii got a unanimous vote with the people saying how they never played games but would consider buying one now.

I kinda feel sorry for these people, because now they can't buy them as all of us have instantly gobbled them up.

Wow, the wii has been on the gadget show so much! They might as well change the name to 'the wii show, also including some other technology'!!!

Wow, the wii has been on the gadget show so much! They might as well change the name to 'the wii show, also including some other technology'!!!

Haha, might have to siggy that! :P

Haha, might have to siggy that! :P

Wow my first ever post that is considered 'sigworthy'!!!

The bards will sing of this moment for years to come!

Thanks, i'm glad that you enjoyed it!

Wii is the must have gadget this Christmas. Its a shame you probably wont be getting one if you havent preordered though.

Hmm...I may not be getting one ever though I did preorder it. lol.

Yeah, it is pretty good praise I suppose, even though everyone here knew it was true.

:)

2 episodes = a lot

?

I do't know if anyone saw, you probably have, but the Wii was no. 1 best item of 2006 in T3 magazine. T3 seem to really like the Wii where as Stuff always makes some sarky remark about it being for childern while they philate the PS3 while not giving a single reason, I hate Stuff...:mad:

Hardly stiff competition, Wii vs Blu-Ray in a user friendly test. From what ive been hearing about BD players they're fiddly, overpriced and they underperform (compared to HD-DVD).

Good to hear it got gadget of 2006 though

Sign in to follow this