NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendork

Wii straps.

I won't be going so far as to import phone straps, but I'll certainly check out the controller gloves when they come out at launch. Some actually look nicer than the American ones.

If the straps packed in with the gloves look tougher than the default Nintendo one, then I might pick up a pack or two.

Like others here, I won't be flinging the Wiimote about with reckless abandon, but I am worried about what others might do... Especially the kids.

I played the Wii for 5 hours at the wii house and not once did i think the strap was gonna break even during hectic wii sports one on ones.

People just need to calm down when playing, plus if you are holding the remote then why the hell is it flying out of your hand anyway... :/

I've always thought that if someone is holding the wii remote with their hand, unless they sweat like a pig there should be no reason for the wii remote to lose contact with that hand should the strap break. Thats why I'm doubt it would be possible for such a thing to happen to me. I hope it never does otherwise my £300 wardrobe is screwed.

Apparently the little black visor cracks and can mess up the syncing process.

The idiots that do manage to brake can just take that plastic part completely.

Sign in to follow this