NEurope
  • Upcoming Events

• Player's Choice tonight at 8pm.
    • Guess I’ll just take the SD card out the switch, transfer them to a computer and do it that way. No more predictive “suddenly bananas” typing and manually having to type #NEMKGetTogether. Hopefully the next console will have something in place. Return to Miiverse. 
    • See, the thing about those old T239 rumblings is that they came about so long ago now that I can’t imagine that they’d still be valid anymore. If the console had launched back in 2022-2023, then yeah, it’d make sense, but this console is gonna be launching in 2025 now.  Nvidia will be moving onto their next hardware architecture (Blackwell) this year with the RTX5000 series, so there’s no way that they’d still be using the now 4-5 year old Ampere architecture with a 2025 system; they won’t be manufacturing with that node or architecture anymore by that point. The hardware will undoubtedly have been heavily revised since those rumours first came about 2-3 years ago, they’re probably using something completely different now. I’d expect that they’d have to support SD Express by this point.  There’s no other real viable option for external storage in a portable device that’ll have the loading speeds that this console is gonna need. Of course, the main problem is that SD Express cards aren’t commercially available yet, and there isn’t really any incentive for SD Card manufacturers to begin making these cards until Switch 2 comes out; since it’s gonna basically be the only device out there that’ll even be making use of the tech (well… until Steam Deck 2 comes along as well I suppose).
    • SONOS have just rolled out one of the worst app updates I've ever been subject to – removing a number of key features and remixing the layout of their app, including removing the alarm function (which I use on a daily basis!) and volume control being a bit of a mess.  Just...why? 
    • Operation Guns is out now. Get on that this week, and save yourself that whopping 20p! And don't forget to attack aggressively!
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts