NEurope
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Ok so I haven't bought any Lego in years, mostly because I just wouldn't have anywhere to display it but I've got some shelves that could use something on them so am tempted to finally get a nice Star Wars Lego model. Now isn't he UCS line really worth the extra money? It just feels like if I'm doing this I should get something nice. At the moment I'm looking at the latest X Wing release.
    • Yo! @RedShell, when @S.C.G joins, choose that amazing stage again! Let him experience the madness!
    • WHAT THE FUCK!?!? HOW DID YOU DO THAT @RedShell YOU’RE AMAZING!!!
    • Went halfsies with @Dcubed, so I'm playing the PC version. No regrets, loading is far quicker then the likes you see on Switch, I'll just have to nick his Steam Deck for a few weeks. Anyway, only played for an hour, got a party who will no doubt be benched when more funny animal people show up. Garr's cool though. You'd think a wolf dude would be a little faster, but he hits hard, so it's fine for now... All I really have to say is that the sprite work is astonishing! Way too much effort went into it! These days, I'm impressed when a HD sprite based game has diagonal facing sprites. This game has separate diagonal facing battle sprites. Nuts! Main character's spinny move probably ate thousands of quid out of the budget! Must be about 30 different frames there!
    • Actually after I said it I went looking for timings online and they are all done by just generally the fastest time around the track, so time trials. So I’ve taken it upon myself to do it. I’ve finished the base tracks and am putting them into a spreadsheet as I type. 
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts