N-Europe

Call Of Duty 3 Online Thread.

Garden_Pigeon

Guest Stefkov

Lol last night was alright. I love getting into the tank and blasting people with the machine gun on it.

What was wierd was a person came up to me, i was surprised at this cos id never seen it before, so he comes up and throws a grenade into the tank, i get out the tank but it doesnt explode? wierd.

It was fun last night. I had to go at 11 though, i g to bed that time, otherwise I totally screw up my routine.

Lol last night was alright. I love getting into the tank and blasting people with the machine gun on it.

What was wierd was a person came up to me, i was surprised at this cos id never seen it before, so he comes up and throws a grenade into the tank, i get out the tank but it doesnt explode? wierd.

It was fun last night. I had to go at 11 though, i g to bed that time, otherwise I totally screw up my routine.

Yeah i enjoyed it too, i say quick blasts on it are for the better, if you start getting into a routine of playing for hours on end it becomes a bit crap.

It was me who threw a grenade into that tank, but i got shot whilst i was playing through the animation, probably glitched out i suppose.

Garden Pidgeon, sunday night is a possiblity, although i reckon trying to drag everyone away from their Wii's is a bit of a lost cause:laughing:

Guest Stefkov
Yeah Sundays good for me, everyone else? (Love your sig Zygo)

I think I can do Sunday.

Lol at Zygo and the grenade glitch thing :D Lucky I didnt die then.