NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

Blazing Angels?

Ok so does anyone know if this is coming out on launch or what? I love flying games and really want this but cant find any information on the wii version i.e how the remote will be used and if and when it is out???

Anyone ??

no it's delayed... but don't sweat it... every other version has been rubbish

Delayed till when ? and how do you know ?

Delayed till when ? and how do you know ?

because ubisoft planned to have it for launch... and it's delayed in the states.

but unless you are buying every single game coming out at launch, get something else, because there are far more worthy games for your cash.

wait for wii sports airplane in the inevitable 'wii motor sports' collection

Well the vids you'd find for it would probably be the 360 version. And i cant believe how many people havnt tried this game. Its amazing. I love dog fighting. I might get it for the Wii, only if theres onlien though. No-one was online on the 360 version which was wierd.

Well the vids you'd find for it would probably be the 360 version. And i cant believe how many people havnt tried this game. Its amazing. I love dog fighting. I might get it for the Wii, only if theres onlien though. No-one was online on the 360 version which was wierd.

From playing the demo pot in GAME, I actually felt very 'unfree'. It seems a good game from what I've played thoguh:heh:

no one was online because hardly anyone A: bought it, or B: still pays it if they did.

i downloaded the demo and frankly... it was pants. the wii should have no trouble replicating the graphics of the 360 version - they were awful.

buy the gamecube version of rogue squadren/leader... it's a much better game and you should be able to pick it up for about £8 on ebay.

Had an e-mail, this morning, from Choices UK:

Dear XXXXX,

You placed an order with us for 826582 - GAME - Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII (Wii).

We have been advised by the manufacturers of this item that the release date has been delayed until the 1 October 2007.

Please be assured that this will not delay the despatch of any other items and this item will be with you as soon as it is available.

Please accept our apologies for the delay and any inconvenience this has caused you.

If you require any further assistance or information, please contact our dedicated Customer Care team who will be happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Customer Care Team

http://www.ChoicesUK.com

That's bullshit. ^

I wouldn't trust Choices UK either for release dates. It may of been moved to tbc, but the date they state there is just silly.

Edit - Cancelled maybe? It's no longer listed on Ubi's website (although I don't know if it was there to begin with).

Sign in to follow this