NEurope
Tellyn

Suggestion: Hogs of War Wii

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, so I thought I'd share my thoughts and see who feels the same.

Hogs of War was a brilliant game on the original PlayStation which allowed you to control pig units and blast opponents with bazookas and guns and bayonets. The gameplay, voices and basically everything about it were fantastic. So here's my idea: Hogs of War for the Wii.

You can make your little swine run around with the nunchuk, select weapons with the Wiimote and point at the screen to shoot your gun at the enemy porkers. Online multiplayer would also be the cherry on the cake, with WiiConnect24 providing downloadable weapons and levels. An updated port would be good, it was just that fantastic.

It's not often you hear me praising Sony consoles, but for this I make an exception. Also, contact Atari and request a Wii version. :)

Atari don't have the money to make games that people might want to buy these days.

I enjoyed the demo but felt it was very similar to Worms, which also had a 3D title out I think.

I found it to be better than Worms, a lot better. Hugely underrated as it never had a sequel.

Atari don't have the money to make games that people might want to buy these days.

I enjoyed the demo but felt it was very similar to Worms, which also had a 3D title out I think.

Saying Hogs of War is like Worms is like saying Worms is like Chess.

Worms 3D is SHIT!!!

Sony owns all rights to Lemmings since they acquired Psygnosis. So it'll never happen :(

thats a real shame.I also miss wipeot .the psp version isnt very good i found