NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Strider

Wii Tv...again

Hey,

I was thinking of adding this to a thread farer down the list but i decided not too.

Anyway, i want a new tv for christmas to match my shiny new Wii :) Ive been looking at a few samsung 19" ones and have came to the conclusion that its going to be one of these two:

1) http://www.samsung.com/uk/products/television/tftlcd/le26r71bxxeu.asp?page=Specifications The 19" version for £280

2) http://www.samsung.com/uk/products/monitors/lcd/lcdtvmonitors/ls19dowssedc.asp?page=Specifications 19" Tv/Monitor HD for £230

I just want someones opinion of which one i should get, i dont really need the HD as i wont use it for quite a while, but it is nice to have. And if i did get number then i would use the component cables.

Number 1 doesn't have HD (which im not too fussed about) so that meens no componant slot, therefore i would use RGB cables...

Is there much difference between Component and RGB ?

any help to make my mind up would be nice.

Thanks

Or any other brand of TV you could show me for under £300, it would need to be one of the thin kind as my room is tiny.

Get the 32" R71 (the first one). The second one is just a PC monitor/TV hybrid, and I doubt playing a Wii game on one won't be very satisfying. I think the perfect setup for the Wii would be a 42" or more flatscreen display, or just plugging it into a projector. If there's no space in your room, then I suggest hanging the TV on the wall. It'll look ultra snazzy.

Thankfully, I have a 42" Sanyo flatscreen TV and I love it. =)

Get the 32" R71 (the first one).

Thankfully, I have a 42" Sanyo flatscreen TV and I love it. =)

I would if i was allowed that much and a wii for christmas :S

You should get a Birthday near Christmas like me. They're fab.

Yes because I always get a lot of things for my birthday, being 4 days after shitmas.

Yes because I always get a lot of things for my birthday, being 4 days after shitmas.

But can't you do what I do, and ask for stupidly oversized combi-gifts? Things you would never get for Christmas, but you can say "well, it's for Christmas and my Birthday, right?"

Like a car, or a HDTV :D

But can't you do what I do, and ask for stupidly oversized combi-gifts? Things you would never get for Christmas, but you can say "well, it's for Christmas and my Birthday, right?"

Like a car, or a HDTV :D

*notes it down*

I always thought people would give you one present and say they count for both your birthday AND xmas.

Tie first one definately. The quality of any HD-TV thats under £300 is likely to be a bit dubious.

Sign in to follow this