NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The3rdChildren

Guarenteed Wii at launch on Play3000!

Never used them but those of us that are desperate, get on here quick. They reckon they can guarentee a Wii from their launch allocation if you pre-order now. Not sure when they take payment but I'd imagine some of us are desperate enough to take a gamble?

What I don't understand is.. if they know how much stock they have why can't they have a stock allocation on the item's description?

Many stores have 12 units left or whatever. They look professional.

suppliers (nintendo) some times let down shops. Courrier companies also let down shops.

This is basically what argos said too. Argos loooks a good bet.

However, my vote is for thread lock

Lock it if you want. I was just bringing it to people's attention on the off chance it helped more of us get a Wii at launch.

An area of the site here says "You will be asked for your payment card details at the time of placing your order. Your card details will be kept secure. We will debit your card at the time of your order."

Might be a bit too big a gamble imo. Lock away.

I (and I'm sure others) have already posted this in the European Pre-order thread.....

I'd never heard of them before but I've ordered Wii Play there cos it's way cheap and it seemed a pretty professional site. Gotta be worth a punt if you're still to pre-order.

I (and I'm sure others) have already posted this in the European Pre-order thread.....

Well crap, seems I'm pretty late to this party.

Sign in to follow this