Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Bandai-Namco Pledges Huge Support [30 Wii Games]

Stocka

A little off topic, but whats the deal with Sony and Tekken? Has it been stated that they have an agreement in place to have Tekken only on Sony home consoles? If so, how long for?

On the above note, i cant see Tekken working with the Wiimote, i'm no massive fan of the Dual Shock but playing Tekken on anything else (other than arcade) just wont do.

Is that Dragon Ball Z game the one a japanese interviewer was demonstrating on their TV, in the recent Wii & PS3 live report?

lol that guy does "Kamehameha" move to get a fireball, like in street fighter fireball move. I want I want :awesome: (at 4:20 in that clip)

Don't get too excited before the games are announced. I bet a lot of this is VC games. And then some will be Japan centric and won't come out in the West like Gundam etc.

yeah whilst this is great news, in a global sense to hear big figures, i bet a small percentage of the number being touted will be fully fletched UK Wii releases. Although thats not to say we won't benefit hugely from the announcement as we are bound to see some quality come out of it.