NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dante

Wii Custom Soundtrack Confirmed

I was hoping I'd b eable to use USB Flash drives for such things. My computer doesn't have an SD card slot, so getting my videos on such onto my Wii is going to be a hassle.

I was hoping I'd b eable to use USB Flash drives for such things. My computer doesn't have an SD card slot, so getting my videos on such onto my Wii is going to be a hassle.

Theres SD cards that fold up to fit in usb slots im sure. My teacher showed me one cmon tech heads show the goods!

give me confirmation that my mp3 player can be plugged into the usb port and music played of that, like the 360. Then i will take notice.

Who has mp3s stored on SD cards anyway?

Cool. I was hoping they would include this. I don't have SD slot on PC either so I will have to use my brothers laptop.

Cool. I was hoping they would include this. I don't have SD slot on PC either so I will have to use my brothers laptop.

You know you can mount a digital camera via USB then drag the files over?

I would favor hooking up my iPod to listen to my music, but that isn't going to happen. All I need now is a SD card (i have a camera with compact flash), an SD card reader and heaps of songs. Oh, and I hope that Nintendo gets the thing running if there are Apple-like files on it (information that MacOs wrote on it). Interesting feature though, and I'm sure later games will allow you to hook up mp3 players as well. Developers just have to get acces to those USB-ports, I guess...

So who thinks that nintendo will update the Channels in the future with a Music Channel?

Just an idea i thought of. You can plug in your SD card and sort out stuff there, maybe transfer some music to the 512 memory, which would be silly but maybe you could.

Or maybe you can, like the 360, get an update for the Wii later on in life for optional mp3 player support? the 360 has an ipod one whcih i havnt downloaded i dont have an ipod.

Sign in to follow this