NEurope
Heaven

The hottest videogame characters in videogames history

ah she's alright. besides, it's absolutely hilarious kneecapping monks when they kidnap her, so all is forgiven for giving me such an opportunity.

Ugh, got to admit she did annoy me when she kept getting kidnapped. I hear "Ahhh, help me Leon" and think, agh, shuddup, I see you're being kidnapped again, but I got problems of my own here with these 15 monks trying to kill me.

I agree as well with the strange difference in realism between Ashley and Aida. I mean surely that long flowing dress she wears would just get in the way when doing some acrobatics or going for a gun. ::shrug:

The hottest anime characters topic?

No, as I said, Sara is from a visual novel, and as Phoenix Wright is a visual novel and people have posted characters from that, then I think she's acceptable.

Okay Supergrunch.

Anyway, every thread deserves to have Sara posted in it... :wink: :heh:

Whatever happened to Starcraft: Ghost?

Its been put on hold forever. Or moved to next-gan consoles, maybe including the Wii.

Ah, that figures. Bet they moved the devs on to World Of Warcraft, got to be a lot more profitable for them to expand that game.

*prays for next-gen version*

Ghost was developed by a third party so they won't be hauled into wow development.

I think it was a case of it was taking too long, wasn't up to standards and without being upgraded to next gen, it had no chance of being marketable.

hopefully we'll see it again. It looked fairly promising.