NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hamish

Oi! Robot Weekly WebComic

Oi! Robot

I know a little robot. He was built in the Evil Robot Company. He was meant to be the first robot built with ordinary intelligence. A robot, with the same intelligence as your average man.

However, the scientist was disappointed with his creation, not knowing how dumb the average man is, and tossed him on the scrap heap.

There, the robot (who named himself Oi, after the initials of Ordinary Intelligence on his back) met a giant monster called Raoul.

I turned it into a webcomic. It started all drawn and scanned in. There was then a one off origin comic, and now I have gone into a flash cartoon style look and have started again.

Issue 4 "Change"

Issue 5 "Costume"

I will update this topic every so often. On Wednesdays, the comic is first shown on my forum. On Thursdays, it is show on my site, and then on Saturday, I post it anywhere else I am (like on DeviantART and on forums).

Very good. :) Don't you own Scribblebox Studios?

Woah. How do you remember things like that? Yeah, I did, but I changed it a bit and now its called Moon Town. I linked to my DeviantART pages because I hadn't put them up at Moon Town yet, but I have now and I will link to my site when the next one comes out...which is tomorrow. Halloween special! :D

Very nice artsyle

Thanks. Guess what colour the next issue will be.

Woah. How do you remember things like that? Yeah, I did, but I changed it a bit and now its called Moon Town. I linked to my DeviantART pages because I hadn't put them up at Moon Town yet, but I have now and I will link to my site when the next one comes out...which is tomorrow. Halloween special! :D

Thanks. Guess what colour the next issue will be.

I remembered someone called Hamish joined my site DSpot a while ago and affiliated with us, we've still got the Scribblebox link on the front page. :p

Yeah, about that. Sorry I never really continued posting on the forum. I'll go back there in a tick...see what's hanging...

BUMP and update and sorry to double post. I mean no harm.

Here are the issues which are outstanding (as in I haven't posted. You can choose how good they are...).

Issue 6 "Hallows"

Issue 7 "Noel"

and issue 8 "safety" will be out shortly.

Yeah DSpot is pretty much dead now, we're making a new site though with a new name that does video reviews now. Keep the comics coming, they've got a really unique sense of humour and lovely art.

Video reviews as in what? Anyway, PM me when that site comes out. My site which will house the Oi Robot comics, my cartoons, videos, games, stories, articles, reviews and radio shows will come out soon.

And another Oi comic soon, sorry, I am kinda in the middle of some exams so may be a little longer then I just said.

Sign in to follow this