N-Europe

Rammstein - Volkerball (11/17)

CoolFunkMan

Any Rammstein fans in the house? If so you'll love this...

Last Christmas Rammstein were set to release thier live DVD of thier latest tour. However, it was delayed. A year later and it's nearley here - Volkerball. And the delay seems justified, here's the different versions;

Standard Edition: 1 DVD 140 min Live Concert + 1 CD 75 min audio concert footage

Special Edition: 1 DVD 140 min Live Concert + 1 DVD documentaries 90 min + 1 CD 75 min audio concert footage

Limited Edition: 190 page tour photo book, including all contents of Special Edition + an additional live audio CD!

Track listings here - http://www.rammstein.com/_Rosenrot/Extras/Voelkerball/

This is deffinately an amazing complition imo, a must-have for me, Rammstein are my all time favorite band. I've already pre-ordered the Limited Edition myself. It's a hefty 50 quid pricetag, but I think it's worth it. Though I'm sure (and knowing my luck) it'll be sold cheaper at other stores.

The chick in the Snow White video was quite hot.. she had some European thing going on which you don't see in British girls.

I always thought they were too passionate about their music.. in an Elton John kinda way.

Thus waiting for Deftone's Saturday Night Wrist.. their follow up to their third album [self titled] which I think I am the only one who liked.

Don't buy much music tbh.