NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tellyn

Cube-Europe Forums Shut!

Never been one to wax nostalgic over CE forums, as they were a source of great woes.

thats abit of a negetive view if you ask me, hope you're more enthusiastic over this place........

ask for me i miss the place somewhat, could say that a part of my life or the evidence of it has vanished. i put quite abit into that place both as a user and as a mod. right now as things are tho i don't have time to lament its loss too much as my life is pretty busy right now. have to save the melancholy for another time.

made some good friends thru those forums, hope to keep in touch with them for a long time to come, whatever we all end up doing in life....

thats abit of a negetive view if you ask me, hope you're more enthusiastic over this place........

Is that you pot? :p

Anywho, it wasnt the place as such, but more the software. And of course people like Zeik who made it a chore rather than a bit of fun.

To be honest i can't believe Tim paid for them to stay open this long. I wouldnt have stopped paying soon as we moved over.

A lot of history over there...shame it's all gone but we'll survive :)

Shame C-E is gone. I can remember my first post as Mr_Brightside, it was my prediction on Euro 2004. To sum it up: I thought we were gonna win it! :nono:

Sign in to follow this