N-Europe

I Swear, IGN Wont Stop

RATM_4_EVA

i think it looks pretty good, I mean, it gives us something to look at.

I don't see how you can go wrong with that, i really wouldn't care what it looked like anyways, but then again, they could make it more similar to the Rev's body design, like a grey bottom, and a sleek and plain top.

Well maybe you could keep the wireless controller plugged in whilst you playing it. Wireless controllers that you plug in to charge while you play, thats the revolution right there. Case solved, Close the board.
Hehe.

This is just to fill up the 15-character limit.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, the Americans have really flimsy power blocks. Just look at that thing... it looks like it'd slide straight out of the wall!

really? they work fine for us. but ive seen European plugs and outlets, why are they so huge? they take up so much space. does it use more electricty or something?

really? they work fine for us. but ive seen European plugs and outlets, why are they so huge? they take up so much space. does it use more electricty or something?

European voltages run in the 230-250V range, so yes, they do need more substantial plugs to handle the greater power being fed through it.

Wrong, it has nothing to do with the voltage.

UK plug design is EASILY the safest by far, it has an earth pin always there, by design, almost all wall sockets are switched, and the live contacts are never exposed in a socket until you actually plug the damn plug in.