NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ollie

Dumped :(

Sorry to hear about your experience. A few months ago i split up with my partner of 3 years. I know how much someone can want it to work out, even if they're not really right together (as in my case).

It will take time to feel better, but with distance and time you'll begin to move on, you'll think about them alot less and feel ready to really move on.

not sure if i can really speak on this topic as i've only had one relationship which lasted all of 3 months, that was 3.5 years ago now.

right now you think "thats the only person i could/can ever love" but whatever you feel now, it will change over time. i thought the same thing all that time ago, i look back now and think "what a ****" because i still don't believe i know what love really is. right now i'm in a little town in norway, working and seem to be getting attention from all corners, first i was scared shitless as i ain't used to it but now i'm trying to take it in my stride. the same kind of thing will probably happen to you.

i'm a little drunk right now, my english is getting more fucked up by the day thanks to this place, but all i can do really is say try and cheer up, its not the end of the world tho it may well seem like it is! "England expects every man to do his duty" come rain or shine, good or shitty you have to be up and at em all the time.....

*shuffles off*

Yesterday my girlfriend of one year (last sunday) finished with me. I'm not really sure why I'm telling you guys as if you would care, I'm very sad, I really wanted it to work, I haven't had many girlfriends, but I don't want anyone else ever, I only want her. I feel like I'm mourning as if someone has died, I just don't know what to do with myself at all, everything I have come to love about my life over the past year has been taken from me smashed into small pieces and shoved through my heart, I can't stop crying, pathetic I know. Thanks for listening.

dry your eyes buddy err mate

there's plenty of fish in the sea

just when you think she's the best, there couldn't better, you are WRONG! there's always a better one

get yourself together buddy err mate, move along, don't let her ruin rest of your life

lmao, lovin it.

Sad thing being dumped, however i havnt been dumped, as i have never had a girlfriend. There was a thing in my mind that told me to finish with education then go get a girlfriend.

ok then ....

I've been there dude. My highschool sweetheart girlfriend of 4 years called it quits about a year ago, I was the exact same, didn't want to do anything at all with myself and I thought it would never pass, but it does get better.

Time heals all wounds mate, just keep your chin up.

Im sorry to hear this mate. I split from my girlfriend of a year last september...it was horrible, just like yourself i didnt know what to do and was in a bit of a mess but as the days passed it got better and i hardly ever think about her now.

Cry as much as you want, it's needed but as many other guys have stated it does get better despite how down you are feeling at the moment.

Go out with friends, that's always good. :)

Sign in to follow this