N-Europe

My headphones slot doesn't work! WHINE!

Sarka

I got my new MP3 player from eBay (Creat Zen Touch! YAY!) so I have no warranty first off.

Now, when I plug in my headphones I sometimes have to move the headphone bitty to get both headphones working. If I moce it often cuts out. This has happened with other headphones before. Is it because of some loose thing and is there anyway I can fix it?

I got my new MP3 player from eBay (Creat Zen Touch! YAY!) so I have no warranty first off.

Now, when I plug in my headphones I sometimes have to move the headphone bitty to get both headphones working. If I moce it often cuts out. This has happened with other headphones before. Is it because of some loose thing and is there anyway I can fix it?

If it's not the headphones...

Could be a bad contact on the jack input you can try re-solder it, or solder a new one.

Or contact Creative for that matter, but if you have no waranty it'll cost ya.

You shouldn't have that work in the first place though, if it's in that state the guy sold it to you like that.

EDIT: some mp3 players add in some buzz interference to the music if the jack is toyed around while listening, but when still, it should give no problems.

It's not the headphones, I tired out my big ass great ones and they don't work either. Does re soldering involve some sort of fire torch and mask? As that's what I image when I think of it.

If it gets to bad I'll contact Creative...